Trying Oezil Jajari Messi-Ronaldo


Real Madrid midfielder, Mesut Oezil (22), claimed to be one of the world's best players, like Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. According to him, he was on the right track.

Oezil began his professional career at Schalke in 2006. In 2008, he moved to Werder Bremen, until purchased Madrid, 2010, with a contract until 2016.

Even though Madrid is the first club outside Germany, Oezil look no trouble adapting. At least, that's visible from the trust manager Jose Mourinho. So far, Madrid has 29 games melakoni Liga BBVA, and Oezil always involved, with only three times to play as a substitute.

"I'm glad to be here. I'm proud to be in Madrid along with world class players like Cristiano Ronaldo and Karim Benzema. However, I also have worked hard," said Oezil.

"It's nice for me to play with this team and I think it shows on the field. The most important thing is the manager showed confidence in me. It makes (my life) much easier,"

"Targetku is to become one of the world's best players. Untukn that I will do everything and work hard. I thought, I'm on the right track," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment